Live2D Creative Awards 2019
Message for creators
Marking its 6th time this year, Live2D Creative Awards is an annual international competition for original works made with Live2D.
We are looking forward to seeing great works from around the world and witnessing the birth of this year’s world’s best Live2D creator.
Live2D Creative Awards Team (2019/07/12)
Watch winning works of past years
Awards and Prize
* The official name of the Hatsune Miku mouse pad is shown on the right.〈Student Prize〉”Thermaltake DRACONEM RGB HATSUNE MIKU EDITION” 〈Participation Prize B〉”Thermaltake DASHER EXTENDED Gaming Mouse Pad HATSUNE MIKU EDITION”
- Entry Period:
July 12th (Fri) - November 11th (Mon) 2019 - 23:59 Japan Time
- Award Announcement:
Awards to be announced at Live2D Creative Conference "alive 2019" in November in Tokyo.
- Applicable entries
Original work created with Live2D Cubism.
- Key Rules:
- There is no particular theme or concept required. Please create your work freely to your imagination.
- You can use any version of Cubism, FREE, or PRO.
- Use of Live2D can be partial but should be primary. You are welcome to integrate it with other visual elements.
- You can use sample models provided by Live2D Inc. or assets you purchased at Nizima (terms conditions of each asset applies)
- For an interactive content, it can be either a captured video or a brief introduction video.
- How to Enter:
Create work using Live2D Cubism, upload to YouTube, and fill out an entry form with the video URL.
- Categories of Entry:
Each entry will be judged for one of the following categories:
- (1) Video:
Movie, animation, and forms other than (2) or (3).
(e.g. work of story, animated illustration, etc)
- (2) Interactive:
Video or captured video demonstrating an interactive content.
(e.g. game, app, signage, etc)
- (3) Character or Avatar:
Video or captured video demonstrating an original avatar.(e.g. Virtual YouTuber, FaceRig, etc. It can be a work you’ve already been using or a video you’ve already published.)
- Indie or Professional (but not business entity)
- All ages and all nations.
- You may participate as a group.
- You may register multiple videos, or your works from the past.
- You may enter your past works.
- Judging Criteria:
- Work communicates the characteristic and potential of Live2D.
- Work features attractive 2D graphics.
- Work is excellent in overall quality.
- Your presence or absence at "alive" ceremony does not affect the judging.
Feel free to ask us any questions!
Contact Form: https://www.live2d.jp/contact/
Community Evangelist at Unity Technologies Japan, currently in charge of researching 3D modeling tools (Unity, Maya, etc), sharing knowledge in game development, and developing Unity-chan Toon Shader 2.0. He formerly directed IP-based character games and was one of the first members of Unity-chan Project.
Enterprise & Design Education Evangelist, JPAP Marketing at WACOM. With his extensive knowledge in the field, he holds technical seminars and supports studios for adopting digital painting. He has served as a host and moderator at Animation Creative Technology Forum since its formation in 2015.
(Editor-in-chief at CGWORLD)
Born 1975 in Tokyo. Graduated from School of Commerce, Waseda University in March 1998, After working at TOMEN (currently TOYOTA TSUSHO) as a sales rep for energy plants, he jumped into the video creation industry, joining Tohokushinsha Film Corp in April 2000, where he worked as an off-line editor for many CM and VP editing projects. His work includes “EVOLUTION” VP for YKK ap and “DAIICHIDENAITO (2nd family)” series for Dai-ichi Life Group. He joined CGWORLD in October 2005 and has served as Editor-in-chief since July 2012.
Live2D Creative Studio モーセル
2017年6月株式会社Live2Dに入社し、社内のデザイナーチームLive2D Creative Studioに所属。Live2Dを用いた映像・ゲーム制作におけるモデリング・アニメーション制作に携わっている。
Sponsors and Partners
Educational institution partner