Live2D Creative Awards 2020
Marking its 7th time this year, Live2D Creative Awards is an annual international competition for original works made with Live2D.
As long as you use Live2D, you can submit your work of the following categories: video or animated illustration, Interactive content, Character or Avatar.
To make it easier for you to participate, this year we've made the competition more attractive by expanding the cash prize pool and increasing the number of platforms to which you can submit your work.
Many of our past winners have made their career as professional Live2D creators. We are looking forward to seeing great works from around the world and witnessing the birth of this year’s world’s best Live2D creator.
Live2D Creative Awards Team (2020/08/28)
Awards and Prize
- Entry Period:
August 28th (Fri) - November 30th (Mon) 2020 - 23:59 Japan Time
- Award Announcement:
To be announced by the end of 2020.
Create your work with the theme “Start!”. Any kind of work is welcome as long as its theme is “Start!” is OK, for example, your first Live2D work or something that inspired you to start something new. Please create your work freely to your imagination.
- Call for Entry:
Original works created with Live2D Cubism.
- Key Rules:
- You can use any version of Live2D Cubism, FREE, or PRO.
- Use of Live2D can be partial but should be PRIMARY. You are welcome to integrate it with other visual elements, like Unity, AfterEffects, 3D.
- You can use sample models provided by Live2D Inc. or assets you purchased at Nizima (terms conditions of each asset applies)
- For an interactive content, it can be either a captured video or a brief introduction video.
- Your work must be less than 5 minutes.
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- How to Enter:
Create work using Live2D Cubism, post your work on one of the following platforms: YouTube, Twitter, bilibili or Weibo. And fill out an entry form with the video URL.
When you post on YouTube or bilibili, you must include "Live2D_2020" in the title of your work, and when you post on Twitter , you must include "#Live2D_2020" in the contents of your post. When you post on Weibo, you must include "#Live2D_2020#" in the contents of your post.
- Indie or Professional (but not business entity)
- All ages, all nations and all professions.
- You may participate as a group or an individual.
- Judging Criteria:
- Work communicates the characteristic and potential of Live2D.
- Work features attractive 2D graphics.
Feel free to ask us any questions!
Contact Form: https://www.live2d.jp/contact/