LOGO & GUIDELINE
Logo and guidelines
Live2D logo and trademark guidelines
We are delighted that our users are doing creative activities using Live2D. This page shows you how to use the Live2D logo and trademark when you introduce your work, books, seminars, etc., or when you introduce the fact that your work or product adopts and supports Live2D. Simple guidelines when desired. Live2D logos and trademarks are free to use if used appropriately. Please check this page to see if your preferred usage is in line with the guidelines.
What you want to do:
● When using the logo, please use the official logo downloaded from this page.
● When using the logo, ensure sufficient margin according to the diagram below.
Things you should not do:
● Use of logos in ways outside our guidelines
● Logo changes including:
"Live2D" and the Live2D logo are registered trademarks of Live2D Co., Ltd.
Our brand trademarks are protected by applicable trademarks, copyrights and other intellectual property protection laws.
By using the Live2D mark, you are agreeing to follow the above guidelines.
Live2D Co., Ltd. reserves the right to withdraw, modify and change these guidelines at any time at its sole discretion.
● When referring to our company, please use the names “Live2D Inc.” or “Live2D Inc.” or “Live2D Inc.”.
● When referring to our technology, please use “Live2D®” and the trademark symbol in the context's most important position (if there is no contextual priority, use the first one that appears) There is no need to repeat the “®” for the same trademark on the same document.
● When referring to our software, be sure to include “Live2D Cubism” and “Live2D Euclid” together with “Live2D” in the headline of the introduction and at the beginning of the text. After that, “Cubism SDK” and “Euclid Editor” and software names alone can be used.
● When referring to our company and our technology, even though there is no such fact, the use of expressions and trademarks as if Live2D is officially recommended, partnered, supported, provided, such confusion Please do not use expressions or trademarks that may be inviting.
● Use “Live2D” as one word. Do not put a space between them or separate them as in “Live 2D”.
● Please note that these guidelines may be revised without notice.